Sunday, December 12, 2010

Hello World.

Welcome to the first entry of my blog. Quite contrary to the title, I have not-so-mellow feelings most of the time. I like to rant (sorry, but apparently some people like it... just look at dcigs). I also like to talk about music and technology. I'll probably wind up posting a bunch of links to YouTube. Just for giggles. Videos for review, both from me and from you. Speaking of reviews, please comments. YouTube comments make my life. Of course, no one comments on my videos... but that's another post.

This post is about an introduction. So really I'm just telling you who I am and moving on with it. Sometime when I have time, probably Thursday, I'll post something incredibly interesting. But, I'm studying for a B. Sc. in Biomedical Biology... don't expect me to talk about it much here though, it will bore you almost as much as it bores me. I've been thinking of switching, but I'm waiting to see if things get more interesting. I'd rather talk about my hobbies and interests, like music. I've been a musician since I was 7 years old. When I learned to play a cheap plastic flute. Soon after I picked up a guitar and I haven't looked back since. I now play piano, drums, bass... and I sing. Maybe if you're nice I'll direct you to my YouTube profile. (but you have to comment... promise?)

I always have something to say. Me running out of something to say would be like Starbucks being cheap. Like Wal-Mart running out of stuff that's made in China. Like McDonald's making healthy food. It just won't happen. So check back often.

On a final note, I will leave you with a quote. Just because I can. It will either be inspirational or stupid. So, enjoy either way.

Cheers,
Melo

"You ain't got no pancake mix." ~ The pancake mix guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment